Monday, July 14, 2014

Introductory Video Part 1

Introductory Video
Part 1


Today I have done my introductory video. Basically I am showing you around the homestead, showing you what I have done, future plans and some of the materials that I have picked up for free. First project that I will be videoing is the making of a chicken feeder and nests. Followed by many other projects for the homesteader including canning, pressure canning, building projects, and out scouting the neighborhood for resources that are free or little cost. You will be surprised at what people are willing to give away, if you're willing to haul it. With the nice weather that we have outside today I'm going to get my lawn done and get right to making the feeder and nests because come next week, those items will be put to good use once the shed is turned into a chicken coop for six laying hens. Thank you for following me on this journey. All videos will be uncut and unedited and completely in the raw. However, the only cutting that will be done is putting them in part 1 and part 2, for uploading. A long video would take too long to upload and who has time for that when there is so many other things that can be done. In other words, it would be like standing there watching your laundry in the washer when you could be playing a game with your child or doing research on homesteading. You get my drift. lol You can watch through the YouTube link and if you want, you can subscribe so you don't miss a video and a chance to learn something new. I encourage comments, tips, trick, ideas that you have learned along the way because I am always up for finding new ideas and new ways of doing things. And if anyone can give me any tips on uploading video to YouTube that would be great. I would like to welcome you again to Ayres Acre Advice....Little Land, Landing Big...or more importantly...Welcome to my home.

YouTube: Ayres Acre Advice

Introductory Video Part 1 http://youtu.be/hNK3QwFL2aY

No comments:

Post a Comment