Thursday, July 10, 2014

Watch for upcoming videos in the next few days. They will include everything from step by step instructions on how to build a chicken coop and furniture out of recycled materials, to gardening, canning, pressure canning, storing canned goods, and more. Stay tuned because there will be something for everyone. First project, chicken feeder and nests out of free materials I inquired one day just by taking the long way home (scenic route) and with materials I already have laying around from other old projects. You will be amazed at what you can make from things that are laying around your home right now. Others see junk, I see a new project and another opportunity to be self sufficient. :)

2 comments:

  1. Miranda will love the chicken coop video. We're prepping for chickens this summer. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice :) Pops and I are building it next week. I will be building the feeder and nests tomorrow, weather permitting, and I will be videoing those and uploading. I'm making them all out of recycled materials that I've picked up for free along the way :) I'm excited!! Tell her to keep watching for it and leave a comment on what ya'll thought. <3

    ReplyDelete